Take a look at the Table of Contents and selected pages below.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Bring the power of continuous quality improvement to your public health organization! GOAL/QPC has joined with The Public Health Foundation to modify our most popular book, The Memory Jogger 2, to create a pocket guide expressly for public health agencies.
The Public Health Memory Jogger 2 contains all of the quality control and management & planning tools from The Memory Jogger 2, with real-life examples that relate specifically to public health.
The book uses graphics and easy-to-understand text to show how and when to use 22 different tools to answer your organization’s most-pressing questions. Expand your team’s knowledge with clear and concise instructions that help improve their performance, and start solving problems today.
Contains tool examples based upon:
- Public Health preparedness courses/training
- Clinical education
- Vaccination preparedness
- Causes for staff turn over
- Operating room delays
- Volatility of the nursing staff turnover
- National Public Health performance targets
- Conformance by Public Health staff to the standards
- Local performance on Essential Public Health Services (EPHS)