Available January 2023
Check out the Table of Contents and selected pages.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
The Complete Lean Six Sigma Handbook has all the resources you need to succeed in any process improvement environment. From detailed explanations of over 170 Lean and Six Sigma tools to a comprehensive and easy to use analysis software and templates to help utilize the tools in real projects. With this handbook you will have access to the complete package:
– Concise guidance and helpful examples on over 170 Lean Six Sigma tools
– Complimentary trial access to Sigma Magic software for 130 Lean Six Sigma tools
– Complimentary trial access to PlanBase software for unlimited Hoshin plans
– Complimentary e-learning for 18 specific Lean Six Sigma tools
– Complimentary trial access to Lean Six Sigma training materials
– Complimentary trial access to Lean Six Sigma practice certification questions
The authors, both Master Black Belts and trainers, have worked with and improved this content over many years. They have used these materials to teach thousands of students who in turn have improved tens of thousands of processes and saved many millions of dollars. They have put all their experience into this handbook so that you too can be successful in this field.
The Sigma Magic software includes over 130 proven tools from analytics, Lean, Six Sigma, change management, project management, and graphical/statistical analysis of data. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced user, Sigma Magic has the analysis you need to succeed.
You can study the methodology in the handbook, go through the e-learning, download the software, use the tools, manage an improvement project, and learn how to work successfully with a team.
Having all this information at your fingertips in an easy usable format will give you confidence to apply the concepts covered in this handbook to improve processes, solve problems, and deliver financial benefits for your organization.