**Seventh Edition: Compatible with Minitab 21 and previous releases**
**Ring Bound with Paperback cover**
Check out the Table of Contents and selected pages.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
This Lean Six Sigma and Minitab guide explains Lean Six Sigma in a down-to-earth and practical format and provides detailed Minitab instructions and screenshots throughout. Now in its 7th edition with over 180,000 copies sold, this Lean Six Sigma book is firmly established as the practical guide for business improvement professionals worldwide.
The guide includes:
- Over 140 Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques.
- Logical route maps through the Six Sigma DMAIC flow.
- Detailed Minitab instructions and screenshots.
- Clear diagrams and explanations.
- Easy-to-navigate format with DMAIC tabs.
- Interactive examples with free data files and templates.
Who should use this book?
- Lean Six Sigma trainees – if you’re going on training, you need this book!
- Improvement practitioners delivering real life Six Sigma projects.
- Project Sponsors overseeing Six Sigma projects.
- Senior managers requiring an introduction to Lean and Six Sigma.
It’s refreshing to see a book aimed for those actually using the tools and techniques of Six Sigma.
Six Sigma Today Magazine, Volume 1, Issue 3, 2004
Not only useful for Six Sigma practitioners but also for anyone involved in quality management, as well as for academic students.
The TQM Magazine, Volume 17 Issue 1, 2005
A one-stop-shop for all the tools a practitioner might need. In all, it’s a solid companion for any Lean Six Sigma practitioner.
Quality World Magazine, Volume 37, Issue 2, 2011
Format: Spiral Bound, with Paperback cover
This book is often used along with The Lean Six Sigma Tools Memory Jogger.
GOAL/QPC is the exclusive worldwide distributor of the Lean Six Sigma & Minitab book for OPEX Resources.