Take a look at the Table of Contents and selected pages below.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Easily understand and remember the tools and techniques of Lean Six Sigma (LSS) with this uncomplicated, illustrative, visual learning Memory Jogger from GOAL/QPC. This full color Memory Jogger is organized around the lean principles:
- Lean Six Sigma Introduction
- Problem Solving
- Define Value
- Observe the Entire Value Stream
- Make Value-Added Steps Flow
- Let Customers Pull
- Pursue Perfection
This second edition version 5 published in 2020 explains over 30 key LSS tools categorized by lean principle in the GOAL/QPC proven format of What is it? Why use it? How do I do it? with worked examples throughout the book. These tools include:
- Kaizen, PDCA, A3, Pareto, Fishbone, 5 Whys
- Value-added, Deadly Wastes, 3Ms
- Value Streams, Process Maps, SIPOC, Spaghetti Diagram, Takt Time
- Visual Management, 5S, Mistake Proofing, Standard Work
- One-Piece Flow, Cellular Layout, Line Balancing, SMED, TPM
- Kanban, Reflection (Hansei), Practice Sharing (Yokoten)
Aligned with the body of knowledge from ASQ, SME, AME and Shingo Prize Lean Certification this non-statistical reference pocket guide will be well received as an excellent support tool within an entity seeking to deploy LSS is a sustainable way across the organization.
GOAL/QPC can also design custom covers for this Memory Jogger to match your company colors and branding and support your LSS deployment by including a message from your entity executives about the importance of the initiative to the organization.
ISBN: 978-1-57681-150-4 (Pocket size 3.5″ x 5.5″)
ISBN: 978-1-57681-233-4 (Desktop size 5″ x 7″)