Learn how to cultivate trust and relate to people in your organization, and your suppliers, so that all of you can be successful and profitable and feel good about achieving your goals.
This book includes numerous worksheets and assessments, as well as research-based advice, and a case study to bring it all together. First you will look at your own trustworthiness, which can be very revealing about why your relationships are working or not working well. This book will help you not only assess your own abilities, but also assess how you can best work on trust with coworkers, supervisors and managers, and other people you must work with. This book can help you move to a higher level in your relationships and give you the power to feel confident about each step you take in bettering your own trustworthiness and in building trust with others.
This book will help you:
- Understand the value of trust and what the basic three components are.
- Assess your trustworthiness.
- Outline what you must be willing to do to build trust.
- Give you insight into your own trust readiness.
- Develop action plans to improve trust.