Take a look at the Table of Contents and selected pages below.
Bring the power of continuous quality improvement to your public health organization! GOAL/QPC has joined with The Public Health Foundation to modify our most popular book, The Memory Jogger 2, to create a pocket guide expressly for public health agencies.
The Public Health Memory Jogger 2 contains all of the quality control and management & planning tools from The Memory Jogger 2, with real-life examples that relate specifically to public health.
The book uses graphics and easy-to-understand text to show how and when to use 22 different tools to answer your organization’s most-pressing questions. Expand your team’s knowledge with clear and concise instructions that help improve their performance, and start solving problems today.
Contains tool examples based upon:
- Public Health preparedness courses/training
- Clinical education
- Vaccination preparedness
- Causes for staff turn over
- Operating room delays
- Volatility of the nursing staff turnover
- National Public Health performance targets
- Conformance by Public Health staff to the standards
- Local performance on Essential Public Health Services (EPHS)