Take a look at the Table of Contents and selected pages below.
Dramatically improve your productivity, quality, and planning with the 2020 revision of this highly successful pocket guide of basic and advanced quality tools, a problem-solving model, and improvement team guidelines. Learn from the many Healthcare examples from other organizations with problems similar to yours, making it easier for everyone to understand and apply the tools.
Critical tools are explained with detailed graphics and easy-to-understand text and icons to describe what the tools are, why they’re used, and how to use them. This pocket guide includes case studies of today’s fortune 100 companies succeeding with these tools. Uses real-life Healthcare examples with problems similar to yours, making them easy to understand and apply.
- Story-boarding case study of the 7-step model
- Team guidelines, a tool selector chart and a quick tool finder
Tools include: Activity Network Diagram, Affinity Diagram, Brainstorming, Brainwriting, Cause & Effect/Fishbone, Check Sheets, Control Charts, Data Points, Flowchart, Force Field Analysis, Histograms, Interrelationship Digraph, Nominal Group Technique, Matrix Diagram, Multivoting, Pareto Chart, Prioritization Matrices, Problem Solving Model, Process Capability, Radar Chart, Run Chart, Scatter Diagram, Team Guidelines, Tree Diagram
An excellent quality tool resource specifically designed to help hospitals, clinics, physician practices and medical teams, with actual hospital/healthcare examples to learn about and implement quality improvement processes.
Improve clinical education, staffing with limited resources and identifying processes to improve diagnosis and treatment of disease. Improve delivery of services from the ED to radiology to laboratories
Who is this best suited for?
- Healthcare Administrators
- Chief Medical and Nursing Officers
- Emergency Department and Patient Care Directors
- Quality and Safety Managers
- Become a visionary leader
- Tips for controlling costs and improving efficiency
- “Keep it simple” by making changes with PDCA Cycles
- Gain appreciation for effective team work
- Achieve patient safety and patient-focused excellence
ISBN: 978-1-57681-079-8 (Pocket Guide)
ISBN: 978-1-57681-232-7 (Desktop Guide)