Process Improvement Competitiveness in this current economy demands streamlined operations and a total organizational effort to more quickly improve bottom-line performance from shop floor to boardroom.
- Concepts and definitions you need to know
- Skills you need to develop
- Tools you need to use
- Steps you need to take
Provides practical tools and methods to:
- Reduce waste across the board
- Shorten cycle times
- Eliminate non-value-added activities
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Align business performance projects more closely with core objectives for maximum shareholder value.
And do it all at the lowest cost of operations!