Take a look at the Table of Contents and selected pages below.
How do you deal with risk? Risk is everywhere…in your work, at home, and an ever-present factor in new ventures, financial investments, relationships, work projects, and all types of events…how do you decide whether the effort is worth the risk, or figure out how to minimize the risks?
This guide will help you deal with the potentially rocky road of opportunity and risk. It begins with a road map and a five-step plan for how to proceed, including the “rules of the road” such as key terms to know, pitfalls to avoid, and tips that will keep you moving toward your goals.
Key topics include:
- Leadership summary
- Establishing a risk culture
- Creating and managing the Risk Register
- SWOT Analysis, Delphi Technique, and other tools for identifying risks
- Probability & Impact Matrix, FMEA, Monte Carlo Analysis, and other tools for analyzing and evaluating risks
- Case study of a corporate merger
- Variety of visual, practical examples