Take a look at the Table of Contents and selected pages below.
Unlike a college novel, the PMMJ is a concise, no nonsense description of HOW project managers and teams can quickly and effectively plan and execute their projects. Aligned with A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide), there is a new section on consensus based decision making tools to help project teams.
- Expanded section on team dynamics, teamwork, and virtual teams. Easily identifiable tips for virtual teams are also interspersed throughout the book.
- Collaborative decision making tools and analysis for use with project teams for identification of issues, prioritization, and root cause identification (Affinity Diagram, ID, Prioritization Matrices).
- Project Communication and Procurement Plans
- Cross Cultural Teams
- Project Quality Plan
- Organizational Change Management
- Project Contingency
- Projects vs Operations
- Expanded segments on working with teams, virtual team tips, scope (customer analysis and SMART Criteria), risk, scheduling (critical path), and monitoring & control, (earned value).
Pocket Size – ISBN: 978-1-57681-122-1
Desktop Size – ISBN: 978-1-57681-244-0