Take a look at the Table of Contents and selected pages below.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Unlike a college novel, the PMMJ is a concise, no nonsense description of HOW project managers and teams can quickly and effectively plan and execute their projects. Aligned with A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide), there is a new section on consensus based decision making tools to help project teams.
- Expanded section on team dynamics, teamwork, and virtual teams. Easily identifiable tips for virtual teams are also interspersed throughout the book.
- Collaborative decision making tools and analysis for use with project teams for identification of issues, prioritization, and root cause identification (Affinity Diagram, ID, Prioritization Matrices).
- Project Communication and Procurement Plans
- Cross Cultural Teams
- Project Quality Plan
- Organizational Change Management
- Project Contingency
- Projects vs Operations
- Expanded segments on working with teams, virtual team tips, scope (customer analysis and SMART Criteria), risk, scheduling (critical path), and monitoring & control, (earned value).
Pocket Size – ISBN: 978-1-57681-122-1
Desktop Size – ISBN: 978-1-57681-244-0