Organizations realize that their most important asset in achieving success is their people. Performance Management is a pocket guide for attracting, developing, and retaining talented employees.
- Developing a performance plan that gains employee’s commitment
- Real-world performance management examples from government, manufacturing, service, and health care
- Detailed steps for applying each phase of performance management
- Competency model specifically for leaders in a “Lean” organization
This guide provides supervisors, work groups, and human resource professionals with easy-to-use processes and forms for planning, appraising, and recognizing performance. Learn how to effectively set measurable goals, build competencies, coach and mentor, conduct performance appraisals and recognize accomplishments.
- Setting clear performance expectations
- Creating competency models
- Providing 360° feedback
- Coaching to build confidence and commitment
- Conducting constructive performance appraisals
- Resolving performance and attitude problems
- Providing meaningful recognition