An imperative 7-Step Model for determining the root cause and action plan when a non-conformance is sited at a certification audit. GOAL/QPC has partnered with Rhonda Wellik, CEO of CERT ID, a global leader in food safety certification. The food industry has been introduced to the concept of third-party certification to help manage and control their food safety programs. Food manufacturers benefit from a food safety quality system that is based on GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) principles.
Implementing this 7-Step Model will not only assist in identifying the cause and action plan of a non-conformance, but apply it to many day-to-day problems that are difficult to solve. Includes tools on Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Scatter Diagram, A3 Charts, as well as a tool for verifying root causes.
- How to implement your solution, review and evaluate the results, and reflect and act on what was learned!
- Using a systematic model to solve simple to complex problems
- Creating a storyboard
- Advanced problem-solving concepts and techniques
- Understand work as a process
- Identify important problems to work on
- Develop team skills
- Find the root cause