« return to search results
|Advanced Team Facilitation
Make your teams more resilient and effective by facilitating their activities and moving them to a higher level of performance.
Advanced Team Facilitation offers insights into typical team problems and offers practical strategies, tools, and techniques for managing them and getting your teams back on track.
This practical workbook provides detailed steps that any team leader can use to diagnose and resolve team problems. This manual is also appropriate for third-party facilitators and external consultants and trainers.
Author: Ingrid Bens
- An analysis of why teams often fail
- A checklist of signs that your team may need help
- Diagnostic instruments for specific situations
- A description of the six main types of team blockages
- Activities and techniques for intervening effectively
- A detailed outline of the steps in the intervention process
- Preventative strategies for heading off problems
- Step-by-step intervention outlines for the twelve most commonly encountered problem