« return to search results
Clearance Price: $16.00
|Team Launch! Team Leaders Manual
Our latest workbook, Team Launch!, contains in-depth instruction of how to properly build a team. Ingrid Bens, author of our highly successful Facilitation series, leads readers through the critical elements of a successful team launch.
Even managers and supervisors with years of experience are challenged by the new role of team leader. Teams demand the use of a more facilitative leadership style than other work groups. There is also a great focus on handling group dynamics, meetings must be structured differently, and team members have to be encouraged to assume ever-increasing levels of empowerment.
This workbook answers the most commonly asked questions about teams and provides a step-by-step process for launching a new team and establishing a team charter.
Author: Ingrid Bens
- Strategies for new team start-ups
- Provides a step-by-step team launch process, including action plan, questionnaires, handouts, and overheads
- A description of the ten components of a team launch
- Suggested objectives and agendas for one-, two-, and three-day team launch meetings
- Contains a complete team launch tool kit
(List Price: $32.00) All sales of clearance items are final. Returns are not accepted.
No other discounts apply.