Self-paced, world class, e-learning courses. Eliminate waste, reduce variability, eradicate errors and improve customer service by making sure you and your workforce are properly trained. An excellent way to get there is through e-learning and pocket guide training tools.
The integration of Lean and Six Sigma is guided by the deployment history of a company. Three approaches of combing the Six Sigma and Lean methodologies are described.
1. Six Sigma Approach to Lean with DMAIC as the primary framework for an emphasis on process effectiveness;
2. Lean Approach to Six Sigma with system efficiency as the primary driver; and
3. The balanced approach of a Lean Six Sigma Blend.
- Students will be able to describe the differences and similarities between Lean and Six Sigma and why companies employ Six Sigma and Lean techniques.
- The ability to discuss different approaches to blending Lean and Six Sigma within an organization.
Ask e-Learners … we produce the best e-Learning. When you experience our design, real-life scenarios, compelling interactivity, studio-quality video, appealing graphics, professional audio, and dynamic self-assessments, you’ll see why our e-Learning is tops.
Flexible and Modular
Make the e-Learning fit you. Its easy. Use only what you need. Deploy stand-alone for individuals and blended for classes. Teach less, not more. Fine-tune with surveys, questions, and learning paths. And if you need “custom,” no one has a better process or more experience, just give us a call.
After you purchase, an email will be sent with log-in instructions.