The New Hampshire Healthcare Project is made up of two components:
- The design of a Chamber Healthcare Plan including an education component. Schedule of upcoming Chamber meetings.
- The NH Healthcare Purchaser Partnership of which Bob King co-chairs the Data Repository Committee.
Other important issues:
- Impact of SB110 on small business healthcare in New Hampshire
- Reports on Purchaser Partnership
- Sign up for Subimo Program for your employees. Learn the best hospitals for major procedures
- Sign up for How’s Your Health for your employees
- Order a copy of The Healthwise Handbook or the Heathwise for Life for persons over fifty
Chamber Healthcare Plan
The New Hampshire Chambers of Commerce have over 10,000 company members. Most are small companies of one to five employees. The BIH represents larger companies.
The executive directors of the chambers participate in the NH ACE Association of Chamber Executives. They have a task force, chaired by Bob King of GOAL/QPC, which has developed a comprehensive plan aimed at increasing the number of insured adults by reducing the cost of health insurance.
Information Meeting Schedule
Chamber Healthcare Survey
Adult Uninsured Survey: Funded in part by the Endowment for Health